- Characteristics of Military Leaders Pt III – Accountability
- Characteristics of Military Leaders Pt II: Technical proficiency
- Characteristics of Military Leaders
- Correlation between military service and corporate leadership?
- Why Metafrazo?
- cpanel vps on Value of hiring veterans – Teamwork
- unmetered vps on Part II – Value of hiring veterans – Discipline/Conscious of health and safety standards
- Elizabeth on Part III – Value of hiring veterans – Accelerated learning curve
- Jay Franke on Why we blog?
- metafrazoadmin on Part II – Value of hiring veterans – Discipline/Conscious of health and safety standards
- June 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
Tag Archives: teamwork
Characteristics of Military Leaders Pt III – Accountability
Accountability is vitally important to successful leadership. Often times it is something leaders struggle with in one form or another. When one thinks of accountability thoughts tend to congregate around holding others accountable for their actions. While this is an … Continue reading
Many technologies we use daily were developed for military use before they were adopted in the private sector. Perhaps the greatest example would be something we carry with us each and every day in a cell phone – GPS. Most … Continue reading
Know your strengths AND your weaknesses An effective military leader will know and understand the strengths they possess and how those impact the mission they have to accomplish. They will work to maximize their strengths whenever possible and in capitalizing … Continue reading
Recently CNN Money featured a piece on veterans who held the CEO title at ten Fortune 500 companies; the highest ranking CEO served at the #4 company on the list (ConocoPhillips) and the lowest ranking CEO served at the #473 … Continue reading
Value of hiring veterans – Teamwork
Recently I have focused on core values as the link between a successful military career and the transition to making important contributions beyond military service into a corporate environment. Various lists exist on top reasons to hire veterans, I found … Continue reading